Tuesday 8 March 2011

My Book Review: Split By A Kiss by Luisa Plaja

This is about a girl who has never been popular before, until she moves to the USA. When she goes to her new school, she makes friends with the popular girls and the boy of her dreams notices her. Her and her new friends play a kissing game and the boy of her dreams, who's name is Jake, chooses her. She then has to choose between Jake and her friends so she then decides to split herself into the cool Josie who has a boyfriend, and Josie the nerd who still has her friends.
I have enjoyed reading this book although I have only got up to the third chapter as I am a fairly slow reader. I've liked reading about Josie and how she has had to split herself it two - each are so different you wouldn't believe that either are actually the same person! I like the way Luisa Plaja uses larger text in her books, unlike others as I find it harder reading books with smaller text. In general, I don't really like reading but this book has really got me interested for once.

By Maisie Dale

1 comment:

  1. This is an excellent review, thank you so much for you contribution, I am really proud of you.

    ReplyDelete